Facilities within the Park
Lake Eacham Tourist Park is situated in rolling green hills, just down the road from Lake Eacham in the Crater Lakes National Park. It is about 10 minutes drive from both the rural township of Malanda and the tourist village of Yungaburra. See our map here.
It is a friendly country park with trees and grass and room to move, reminiscent of the van parks of yester year, where people come together for a chat, and the kids can run around and be kids.
General Store, Cafe and Gift Shop:
- Groceries, milk and bread
- Frozen snacks in the freezer, pizza, meat etc
- FREE WiFi and Tourist Information
- Devonshire Teas, Toasties and Cappuccinos
- Gift Gallery
- Wild bird feeding on the Terrace.
- Gas Refills
- Petrol and Diesel
- Party Ice and Block Ice
- Free Phone (within Australia)
Hours of Business:
Mon – Fri: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sun & Public Holidays: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm